Many patients have expressed interest in our progress related to COVID-19 vaccines. At this time, our practice will not be offering the vaccine. Please consult the local health department website or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for more information about where to get the vaccine locally when it becomes available to you.
Dear Valued Patients,
As Coronavirus (COVID-19) remains a frequent topic of global news, we want to reassure you that our practice is monitoring the situation closely.
The following preventive measures should be taken to help reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Stay home when you are sick and avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands).
Public Information Sites:
Drs. Posorske, Shaffer, and Trinh were recognized by their peers as one of Washingtonian Top Doctors in 2015!